Berkshire Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side Repeaters

3 posters

Go down

Side Repeaters Empty Side Repeaters

Post  dazzerm Tue 16 Aug - 4:06

Hi Everyone, firstly great looking forum, I have been a member of so many forums over the years for a variety of VX and Ford models and this is a lot more user friendly

Now for the question - my car is due the MOT and for that smooth euro look has had the side repeaters smoothed out. Now I cant get anyone to pass it for that reason. Is there any tricks to it or do I have to purchase the M3 mirrors with the lens on and put those on for the test

Thanks

dazzerm

Back to top Go down

Side Repeaters Empty Re: Side Repeaters

Post  sparky20vt Fri 19 Aug - 4:08

daz i will check for u wenim bk at work in the morn ill check the mot test book.

where abouts do you live?
sparky20vt
sparky20vt

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzerm Fri 19 Aug - 6:35

sparky20vt wrote:daz i will check for u wenim bk at work in the morn ill check the mot test book.

Hi mate, I live in Calcot just off juction 12 of the M4, I went to Bodytone in Wokingham for a few quotes the other day and they reccomened Forest Garage I called them and they said it deffo needs repeaters

Ive purchased some sticky back indicators from ebay so if I do need them I can stick them on wire into the loom and remove after MOT

dazzerm

Back to top Go down

Post  BIGNICK Fri 19 Aug - 7:19

dazzerm wrote:
sparky20vt wrote:daz i will check for u wenim bk at work in the morn ill check the mot test book.

Hi mate, I live in Calcot just off juction 12 of the M4, I went to Bodytone in Wokingham for a few quotes the other day and they reccomened Forest Garage I called them and they said it deffo needs repeaters

Ive purchased some sticky back indicators from ebay so if I do need them I can stick them on wire into the loom and remove after MOT

just to thread jack, ive had a few bits done by bodytone, very good work if not slightly pricey.. Wink
BIGNICK
BIGNICK

Back to top Go down

Post  sparky20vt Fri 19 Aug - 23:42

ok kl mate
sparky20vt
sparky20vt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content